I’m late writing my post today. I slept in this morning, later than usual. So I just had my coffee and turned on CBS Sunday Morning.
Then Mr Busy got up and started making French Toast. That was a treat!
Our community hospital hosts a festival of trees every year! My granddaughter and her family are going with me.
Tonight I plan to finish this little felt mitten Christmas ornament. I thought I'd lost the tiny white circle that makes the pompom on hat. But as I was putting all the parts back in my project box to get ready to go out to The Festival of Trees I found it! Phew!!
So that's what I'll be working on tonight.
Linking up with Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.
Leaving you with a photo or two from the Tree Festival: I am home now!


The tree festival looks like fun, your great grand is adorable. French toast - yum - one of our favorites!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun event to go to! Love the trees you showed. That mitten with Santa will make a cute ornament, too!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy, those are such cute trees. Good luck with the mitten - that pompom piece must be tiny!
ReplyDelete