Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 3, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 On Saturday my post stated that I was going to share that post here. My slow stitching would be my burying of a multitude of threads. Well, I mentioned to my husband in passing that I would need his help hanging up that wall hanging. I had already attached the triangles in the corners and was looking for the right length dowel. Well, up he jumped and immediately found a proper hanger and hammer and wanted to know where I wanted it to be. 


So it is hanging up threads and all. I’ll take it down during football today and get those threads buried. LOL! 


I thought I would share my Thanksgiving dough bowl arrangement. The design is from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting. I didn’t realize until I was putting the chart away in my notebook, that my T was slightly wrong. I’m not going to stress about it. It’s fully finished and …. I’m not going to stress about it. 



Today I’ll work on Woven Wreaths cornucopia. I watched the video and I am anxiously to try the new wheatear stitch and practice the fly stitch again. This project has been so much fun. A true slow stitch. I have a couple of friends who have jumped ahead. They couldn’t relax and enjoy! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




I’ll joining Kathy and friends for Slow Sunday stitching. 

5 comments:

  1. Husbands can be so helpful, lol! Your wall-hanging looks great, and I love the Thanksgiving display, too. You're reminding me that I need to rearrange everything for the new month! Enjoy stitching on the cornucopia - I'll be doing that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall hanging and the Thanksgiving display, enjoy stitching the cornucopia, I stitched mine yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wall hanging and Thanksgiving display. I need to get my November Woven Wreaths done too. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wall quilt! I might need your hubby to come hand up a holder for me! I've been waiting almost a year now for help putting it up. Your Thanksgiving pillow looks great. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an enthusiastic quilt hanger assistant!!! Great job! Cute Thanksgiving display, too, Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete