Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching 7-7-24!

 




Today I’ll be joining Kathy and others for Slow Sunday Stitching!  And there will be a birthday party for certain very special 8 year old! 


She and her Daddy baked her birthday cake! 



I think I need to stop making plans for my stitching! Last week, I did watch the Kathy Schmitz video for the July part of Woven Wreaths! But I didn’t lay a single stitch! 


This is technically the second week on the July calendar, so I hope to finish Spring String 



and I’ll play catch up on the bird on Woven Wreaths. 




Mr Busy and I have completed our binging of Your Honor on Netflix, and last night we watched Fancy Dance on Apple TV+.  I recommend them both. 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to that cutie! The bird design on Woven Wreaths won't take you long - I enjoyed stitching it. Thanks for the TV recommendations. We're always looking for another show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you are able to stitch that little bird soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Spring String is pretty. I fell behind on my Woven Wreaths and did June and July together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a few shows that I binge watch as well , the woven wreaths looks like a fun project& birthday cake makes everything better!😀

    ReplyDelete