Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Scrap Happy Saturday

 


Joining with other makers for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. RSC is hosted by Angela from Super Scrappy!

This will link you to Angela’s home page. As soon as I see that she has posted her Linky Party , I’ll correct the link! It’s early here and I have watering and dead heading to do before it gets hot!🥵😀



The first three zipper blocks! So many shades and hues of Aqua! 


The last 2 zipper blocks. Total of 5. 


I’ve been sewing other aqua but you will have to wait for Table Scraps Challenge reveal. It’s not quite finished!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to look and see what colors and fabrics other quilters have combined to make some zipper blocks! I really like the floral one with the yellow contrast. In these blocks, everything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month's RSC color lends itself in so many different directions. Your zipper blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete