Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching 2-4-24!




I’m linking up with Kathy’s Quilts!  Join us, won’t you!

Today I’ll start a new February themed stitch. 



It’s a pattern from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting. It’s called Love Bird’s Delivery. This chart is free on Melisa’s blog. 

I found a pice of pink Aida 14 ct, in my stash. Time to use it up! Called for colors are pulled.

And I’ll be putting this week’s temperature colors on that stitchery. I’ll show it next week, January will be complete! 
  
I’ve started the February motif on Woven Wreaths. And I learned a couple of tips from watching Kathy’s YouTube.

 





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



5 comments:

  1. I love that Love design - I want to do that one, too! Your pink cloth will be perfect for it. Do you think Kathy Schmitz is left-handed? When I watch her videos, she is stitching left-handed, but I don't know if the camera does that? It makes me have to stop and think about how to start the stem stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Love embroidery is so pretty. February's Woven Wreaths stitching is a lovely design. The vine dancing around the heart is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love birds will look good stitched on your pink Aida cloth. Pretty embroidery too. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Melissa's cross stitching and this one is no exception. It'll look great on pink. Pretty embroidery too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft pink linen! Enjoy your week Judy.

    ReplyDelete