Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 19, 2023

I Like Thursday



I need this reminder today! I’m going to share some photos, but not much else! 

Blogger is giving me issues today. So short post! 

I

I think my holiday cactus may bloom for Halloween! If it was an orange color, that would be special. Looks like it will be pink!

Our prompt this week.


Have you ever had your palm read? or tea leaves? Maybe you have a friend who has a lot of intuition or sees what's coming?  Are you really intuitive or psychic? 


I haven’t had the opportunity to have my palm read or my tea leaves, but years ago a co worker did a complete horoscope. That was interesting.

My husband thinks I’m intuitive. I just think I pay attention to people and situations. 



This beautiful sunset from my front window made me happy!


A new wool project that, right now looks a bit spooky. Hoping the embellishments and embroidery stitches tone it down a bit! 

Today is my day to stitch with friends. That will make it a good day! 

Take a moment to visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color, and the other participants in I LIKE Thursday! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful 






6 comments:

  1. I just love that pumpkin house!!! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wool pumpkin is so cute! Looks like a fun project. I had my palm read at a county fair when I was in my teens - lol! Mom would probably have had a fit had she known. I was terrified, but she was kind. She told me my boyfriend really loved me. I guess she was right since he's my Hubs of almost 54 years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fun stitching day! That is a beautiful sunset - it's so nice to get to the time of year where you get that view. Love that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wool pumpkin! The sunsets are so pretty this time of year, when the weather cooperates! I'm not brave enough for a palm reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sunset!!! My Thanksgiving cactus is getting all budded up and ready to bloom, too!

    ReplyDelete