Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2023

I Like Thursday 10-26






One last Autumn morning, I think. Checking in with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color.

Went to the Orthopedic Center regarding continuing pain in my knee. Nothing definitive, but PT is now on my agenda. Finger crossed it helps. 

We are expecting Winter weather for the next several days. Of course, it’s Halloween season.!  My sister- in-law sent this photo. 

The deer love the apples left on their trees. They live in northern central Montana.

Mr Busy hung a bird feeder last week! My back deck is shady with trees and shrubs. The birds love it , but it makes for  dark photos! 

My caption for this one: “There is a 20 minute wait at Gramma’s feeder!”

As far as our prompt for this week….. I have not experienced ghosts, or visits from departed loved ones.



I just looked at the above photo and the reflection of our living room window looks kinda ghostly! 


Have a good week all!





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, yuck. Winter comes early for you. That is a great photo of the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing from local friends that PT really does help knees, so I hope the same for you, Judy! I guess it has to do with strengthening the muscles around our knees. Wish I could talk Mike into some PT for his knees, hips, etc. We love our bird feeders to watch out the back window! So entertaining. Pretty soon you'll be getting a bird book so you can figure out what kinds you're seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your knees! Love the deer photo. I've got my fingers crossed for wintry precipitation next week. We'll have freezing temps just as a rainy system departs, so there is a tiny chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that deer photo what a capture! And so nice to see all those birds getting a little extra nourishment at your place too. The caption is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that little witch dancer looks like she's winking!

    ReplyDelete