My stitching for today is still the dark green bread cloth with a poinsettia in the corner.
I’m making good progress, stitching mostly after supper while watching various shows on TV. Some series are intense as HIJACK with Idris Elba. Not many stitches were placed during that final episode. I was glued to the screen! But during showings of YouTube episodes, I can accomplish more. I’m not a fan of car repair shows and only mildly interested in woodworking shows.
Sharing at Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.



Your poinsettia is starting to look more like a flower. Enjoy your stitch in g this week
ReplyDeleteThat is really coming along! Love the red against the dark green cloth. I'm the same with the different shows - some need more concentrating than others!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty breadcloth. I like how that red pops on the green background.
ReplyDeleteI was the same with Hijack!! I encourage Hubs to watch those car shows so I can stitch - lol! I really love that dark cloth, is it any harder to stich on it?
ReplyDelete