Joining friends over at Quilt Schmilt For the Love of Fabric. Carol provides us this place to list our goals and projects! (If we remember to list them!)
I’ll bet you wondered if I was losing my mind. My post last Tuesday, the 22nd did not include a list for 8-22 to 8-28. My bad! So I guess I’ll just tell you what I did and didn’t accomplish!
1. I didn’t get any more Bright Birches blocks done.
2. I didn’t get binding sewn onto the One Happy Girl quilts that I got back from the quilter.
The pieced backing! 👉
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!
4. I did not get Full Stop rows sewn together!
I did take it up off the floor. So it's back in the project box! 😞
5. I did get 2 batches of jelly made. Or should I say 6 jars of jelly and 6 jars of “syrup “. I’ve been researching how to save and reprocess the “not set”jelly.
6. I finished stitching the mini sunflower sampler. It’s an FO, but not an FFO( Fully Finished Object) More about that another time.
Sorry for my shadow. You get the idea!
I'll try to do better this next time....but no promises!
Next Week
August 29- September 4
1. Complete ABC Table Scraps Challenge for August
2. Check out what UFOs are attached to AQUA. The RSC Color for September.
3. Write FAIL post for August OMG and a new LINK UP post for September OMG
4. Get ready for Great Grandson’s birthday party. Sat Sept 2. His actual birthday is the 5th but weekends work better. Tuesday he'll be back in school.
5. Start new Slow Stitching project.


The great thing about posting in this group is it's just fun to see what people have been working on - no worries about what you haven't gotten done. Life is like that! Your Sunflower Sampler is pretty as can be, Judy! I like the blue letters.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great list to get started,my slow stitching is just what it says,slow!🤣
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! This seems like a confessional. HAHA! It's okay that you didn't share a list or get anything checked off of it. I do it all the time and haven't even thought of a list for months. Now making jelly - that's a job and not one that many can do or even want to do. I am impressed and I hope you find a solution for your syrup. Good luck with this week's list. {{Hugs}} a bunch! ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteThose birch blocks are looking good, and I think you have inspired me to make some more happy block quilts. I'm off to look for some fabric to cut when I finish this comment. I am interested to see what you can come up with for the unprocessed jelly,
ReplyDelete