Has been made this week. I did finish my OMG for July, but will not show photos til closer to the end of July.
Some red sewing happened,
![]() |
| Only two! |
And then Bonnie Hunter posted the new Leaders and Enders block and down the rabbit hole I went. I’m trying to decide if they really need to be all scrappy or if I could do sets of four to make the flower like block in rainbow colors. I’ve got neutrals pressed and am digging through my red scraps to see what may be there.
Here is Bonnie’s header. Go to her blog Quiltville’s Quips and Snips, for all the details.
We had a birthday party yesterday!
There was a sort of Luau theme. Bright plates, colored glasses with striped straws and scratchy paper leis! You know the ones I mean. An Oreo ice cream cake was the object of her attention. Linking up with Angela at So Scrappy’s ScrapHappy Saturday
Check out everyone’s reds!







Finishing your OMG so early in the month is a reason to celebrate! I like Bonnie's leader/ender blocks, too. I think would be fun in any color ccombination! Looks like a fun birthday party!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very Happy Birthday indeed!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy party! Love the theme! It's a wonderful set of blocks and I do love that Leaders/Enders pattern!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a happy birthday tea and celebration. I agree, too many colours and scraps in the new Bonnie Hunter Leader and Ender challenge. Looks very muddled to me. I’m sure if colours and fabrics were reduced the block would be really effective. I’ll have to look at it more carefully.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday! That cake looks delicious. Pretty red blocks!
ReplyDeleteYour RSC blocks look great in red. The party looks like alot of fun was had.
ReplyDelete