Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

To-Do Tuesday #147




Good Morning Fellow To-Doers! I’m linking up with Carol at Quilt Schmilt to share how my week went! 


Last week’s list
June 27th to July 3rd

1. Rainbow ZigZag. borders and backing. Partial.  

I haven’t found/pieced a backing but the deep purple borders are on the sides. No borders are planned for the top or bottom, as it is already plenty long enough. I can’t move it further along til the 2 quilts come back from the quilter. $$$!



2. Rainbow Neighbourhood Throw backing and batting and appt with LA quilter. ✅ 

I didn’t get a photo of the backing, it’s pieced and I joined pieces of batting to get 68x68 without a purchase. It is in the hands of the quilter!  

3. Continue stitching binding on Growing Up Odd. ✅. 
It’s finished!



I asked Nicki’s about this quilting design. It’s called Jitterbug!

4. Get started on a new stitch project.✅

Started! 


5. Because the new color and letters will have been announced. Make some decisions. ✅
Red = single colored string blocks and appliqué borders on my ancient Spool quilt. 

 



Next week
July 4th - July 10th

1. Finish the binding on QOV.
2. Look at Spool Quilt borders and see what needs to be done.
3. Red string blocks 
4. Work on OMG. Bench Pillow!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love those two quilts! Scrappy is my favorite. Hopefully, next week, we will get to see a picture of the finished one that is currently being quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th, Judy! Growing up Odd looks great, and the borders on your zigzag quilt, too. Your new embroidery project has a great saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like just the side borders on your Rainbow ZigZag. I need to remember that! Love Growing Up Odd and the quilting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the finish! Growing Up Odd looks like a lot of scrappy fun!

    ReplyDelete