Retired from Work but not from LIFE
Such a beautiful quilt to spend the day working on . Have a lovely day.
Binding is the perfect slow stitching project, and that is a great quilt to be working on this time of year, too. Is it going to a QOV presentation in your town?
I love working on hand binding ... enjoy your day! :)
It's always good to sit and stitch that binding down, I always think.
Whoo Hoo - the binding... you are getting SOooooooooo close!!
Such a beautiful quilt to spend the day working on . Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteBinding is the perfect slow stitching project, and that is a great quilt to be working on this time of year, too. Is it going to a QOV presentation in your town?
ReplyDeleteI love working on hand binding ... enjoy your day! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to sit and stitch that binding down, I always think.
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo - the binding... you are getting SOooooooooo close!!
ReplyDelete