I’m linking up with others at Quilt Schmilt ! Thanks Carol for hosting this party!
Last week March 7- March 13
1. Keep adding sashing pieces to the RWB star blocks! ✅
One more row done and the next one is ready.
2. Give some thought to ABC Table Scraps Challenge. Green, B and/or U. ❌. Still have no idea!
3. Ready the backing for Growing Up Odd!✅
3. Ready the backing for Growing Up Odd!✅
It is ready for the quilter, as soon as I get some batting.
4. Look at box of Happy Blocks, the other project assigned “green”, and think about a flimsy. ❌
I didn’t even open the box!
Sort of a bust of a week! Not sure why! But some weeks are like that!
Next week March 14 x March 20
1. Finish and post Project Quilting 14.6. CONQUER A FEAR
2. Think about ABC Table Scraps Challenge.
3. Happy Blocks ??
My list is shorter this week. I will concentrate on Project Quilting!,




Your star blocks are cool. This will be a beautiful Patriotic quilt.
ReplyDeleteI am with you, still have no idea for the Table Scraps this month :(
I'll probably let this month pass.
Your star blocks look great. Is this a QOV or just a patriotic one?
ReplyDeleteYour "bust" of a week sure looks better than mine - lol! Love your star blocks.
ReplyDeleteWell adding the sashing was a win. Every so often we have "bust" weeks, at the moment i am doing a little but not even posting!!
ReplyDeleteJudy you did well on your list this week. Im sure you accomplished much more than I did! The sashing on your RWB stars sure makes the stars pop! Hope you figured out your Table
ReplyDeleteScraps Challenge and are having some success with the Project Quilting Challenge. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.