Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 25, 2023

March One Monthly Challenge Finish 2023





My OMG challenge was to get the outside sashings on this quilt and as a bonus, get the backing ready for the quilter. 




The borders are done and you can see the navy blue twill fabric for the backing. I’m waiting for a batting sale at JoAnns and then off to the quilter it will go!



Edit:
This is a pattern from Deanna at Wedding Dress Blue. It’s called Growing Up Odd! Each part of the big block has an odd number of squares. Susan from DesertSky Quilting recognized it! Thanks Susan for reminding me to give Deanna the credit. 




Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - March Finish Link-up



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




4 comments:

  1. So lovely. I love scrappy squares. Is this one of Deanna's patterns at Wedding Dress Blue? It looks like one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun! Love it, and had to go check out the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lovely! That's a scrap user of a pattern, if ever there was one! I love it so I'm off to check that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt! There are some real happy colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete