Good Morning! I have a couple of finishes. Mostly I’ve just been plodding away on projects. I’ve been participating in Project Quilting. Sunday, the 12th is the last challenge! It’s been fun. Some of you follow the same Linky Parties I do. So these will not be new. But there is a new finish I wanted to share with Alycia at Finished or Not Finished Friday
I missed the first challenge, we were on the road, coming home from CA.
PQ14.1=THE FIRST ONE No entry!
PQ 14.2= PINK TINT
| Project post is here. |
PQ 14.3= FIFTY-FOUR FORTY OR FIGHT
| Multi project post is here. |
PQ 14.4= A NOVEL PROJECT
| Project post here. |
PQ 14.5= SEW NOT A SQUARE
| Project post here. |
This is my first mug cozy . ⤴️ It fits a regular mug. But, I have several oversized mugs that I use. So I had to make a second one. ⤵️
I cannot get a good photo. The sliding door in the background, the bright light overhead! Ugh! The fabric is a French blue with French words and phrases in a lovely brown. From a fat quarter bundle gifted me more than 5 years ago. The selvage says Ooh La La by Bunny Hill Designs for modafabrics made in Japan.





Love that French blue fabric with the words. I've not seen mug cosies before...what a neat idea and so useful too. Yours are adorable.
ReplyDeleteDuring the cold winter we sure could use a mug cozy couldn't we!! All of your projects are just perfect for the challenges.
ReplyDeleteI've seen your finishes before, but happy to see them again! I love that Read wall-hanging. Seeing it reminds me again that I have two bookshelf blocks to do something with... Love the mug cozies, too - what fun 3-D projects!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun seeing your projects all together. Gosh I love that cozy fabric! Thanks for the info on the selvage (but no thanks for being an enabler - bahahaha!)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects! I love the knot, and of course the mug cozy ;) Sweet fabric: Sleep well, First step, Baby of love, Sweet dreams ❤
ReplyDeleteWhat great projects!!!!
ReplyDelete