Good Morning List Makers! I linking up with Carol @ Quilt Schmilt to share last week's to-do list and also next week's playlist.
January 10- Jan 16
1. Keep working on Autumn Stamps, ✅
| ????? apologies for this dark photo1 ???? |
Nearly done! We made a hurried escape from California ahead of the upcoming storms. We had good roads all the way until we left Casper Wy about noon on Sunday. Only 2 hours from home there was lots of snow on the interstate. We came upon 9 snow plows clearing the drifts in the driving lane.
2. Read Have You Seen Luis Valez?✅
I’m on page 59, Chapter 4.
3. Keep making pages for January Junk Journal!❌.
Nope, just didn’t!
Nope, just didn’t!
4. Make Gingerbread ✅
I neglected to take a photo, but I made a gingerbread cake using this recipe. https://preppykitchen.com/gingerbread-cake/
5. Keep taking photos of the beautiful mountain! ✅
Jan 17 - Jan 23
1. Finish Autumn Stamps
2. Attempt "Project Quilting 14-2". Due Sunday night the 22nd.
3. Stitch on October Year in the Garden = my RSC Blue selection.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




I’m so glad you made it home Judy and almost missed the snow. Your Autumn Stamps is almost finished. Well done. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous mountain photos. One of my greatest joys is seeing my beautiful mountain scenery so I really appreciate seeing other’s views. Good luck with your list. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. 🤗
ReplyDeleteThe Autumn Stamps can still be seen and admired Judy. Yes have heard Cal has been getting lots of or actually too much rain in parts. Gorgeous mountain photos, love them. Hope you are enjoying Luis Valez
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are back to home and that the long travel was safe.and sound. I saw the TV News about California storms. Love the mountain photos. Your son lives on a beautiful spot. Yeah! for the last stitches on your Autumn Stamps.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, Judy and have fun with your goals for this week.
I hurried to your post first because I saw those beautiful mountains! Do you see any mountains from your home? So good that you had an almost weather-free trip and are home again.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had safe travels. Your mountain photos are gorgeous. Look forward to seeing your Autumn Stamps finish.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're home safely! We're getting a big snow later today into tomorrow - not sure if that's coming your way - hope not. Autumn Stamps looks beautiful, and gingerbread cake - yum!
ReplyDelete