Two small finishes today. Although, in retrospect, one finish is epic for me.
My first finish is the Autumn Stamps sampler in counted cross stitch, from Pinker n Punkin Quilting. My friends asked me what I was going to make with it, or how I was going to “finish it”. I have not decided. I’m leaning toward a wall hanging.
My second finished, though small in size, was a huge leap for me. I’ve been wanting to participate in Project Quilting from Persimmon Dreams, since The Joyful Quilter introduced me to it. Maybe 3 years ago. I always panic when I think, “ a complete project, inception to finish in ONE week!” Yikes, I can’t! This year, LeeAnna from Not Afraid of Color, also encouraged me. This one, Pink Tint just told me what to do!
I’ve linked Pink Ribbon Survivor to the proper page at Persimmon Dreams and will link the Autumn Stamps at Elm Street Quilts, One Monthly Goal, when that Linky party goes live on the 25th.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




Your Autumn cross-stitch is just lovely, Judy! All those sweet little designs in one place. Against my better judgement, I started another of Melisa's cross-stitch designs - the Valentine ABC one - it's sweet and simple! Congratulations on your finishes this week!
ReplyDeleteYour Autumn Stamp Collection is so beautiful, Judy. I am so honored that you stitched along with me . It will look adorable as a wall hanging. Thank you so much. Your pink ribbon quilt looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove your Autumn Stamp CS. I always struggle to know what to do with my cross stitch finishes. I have seasonal pillows that sit in the top of my closet and seasonal framed ones that sit in my china cabinet. Maybe I should stop doing seasonal - lol! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteTwo impressive finishes... I don't know which one impresses me more the counted cross stitch (with little tiny stitching) or the I-finished-this-in -a-week pink ribbon. Great job on both.
ReplyDeleteit's a great representation of survivor and you did it! Another first thing tried and successful. Yea! When one of us succeeds we all do! Thank you for the lovely shout out Judy, you are inspirational. LeeAnna
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on making the leap into Project QUILTING, Judy! You made a lovely project that fits the Pink Tint theme perfectly.
ReplyDelete