Linking up with Kathy’s Slow Stitching Sunday.
I’ve picked up cross stitch again. Enabled by some YouTube videos, and some local stitchers that I’ve become acquainted with.
I’m working on Boo Crew from The Fat Quarter Shop!
My YouTube friends would never pair a pink flamingo needle minder with a Halloween themed stitch, but I’m just getting back in the game. I have started used Floss Drops. Pluses and minuses to those too! These were shared by some friends.





LOL, your pink flamingo is cute. He must like Halloween too.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI like the pink flamingo...he looks just right.
Have a great day!
Lovely stitching, and I love the piece in your header! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun design, Judy! It's neat that there are YouTube videos to go along with the stitch along. I don't know what floss drops are - guessing they help you organize your floss? Have you ended up liking them?
ReplyDeleteYoutube has saved me lots when I want to learn/review something. Happy stitching.
ReplyDeleteI'm still giggling about your flaming comment :D Your ghost is looking adorable! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete