I’m joining LeeAnna and some other blogging friends at Not Afraid of Color to share some things I love. LeeAnna has changed it up a bit and is providing some prompts for the weekly offerings.
Today’s is
What’s your summer “uniform”?
What do you usually wear this season?
Oh boy! Not sure you all are going to like what this old lady wears. I wear only capri's. No shorts!! I don't have the "thighs" for shorts! I hate the way my knees look!!!!
I wear almost any brand. LEE is a favorite. These skimmers are as close to shorts as I get..
I tried to include a photo, but…..Lee’s website didn’t want to share....I like this color, it's called "rainy day", but mostly I buy black, navy, or white.
I wear t-shirts usually. I have a ton. I did buy a new Sunflower one after seeing The Joyful Quilter's.
And this one from a local boutique. Peace, Love and Bison.
I’m an old “hippie “ of sorts. So the Peace symbol and the heart appealed to me. The bison is representative of our state, so there was that!
This was shared by our daughter. I makes me giggle, under my breath. The sentiment is funny, the goring of tourists at Yellowstone National Park is not funny!!
Between May 30th and June 29th, 3 people where gored by bison. One fatally! If you visit, and you definitely should come see this awesome National Park. Stay away from the wildlife, please.
This week our youngest granddaughter is visiting.





Love your t-shirts, Judy! I like capris, too - if I'm going somewhere where I'm going to be sitting down (like my book club or quilt group) and I don't want to share my thighs with everyone! 😎 Enjoy your granddaughter's visit!
ReplyDeleteI think my summer uniform is very similar. I never wear shorts...don't have the thighs for them and from the generation where you covered such up!How awesome to have your granddaughter visit! Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy. Love the shirths. Regine
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
I had no idea capris were so popular! Tshirts... that's a given, of course. :-) Fluffy cows... LOL. Good likes. Have fun with the granddaughter!
ReplyDeleteI love capri's too and your skimmers are like "city shorts" I got at Macy's one year. Cute shirt and people take too many risks with wild life. I lived near Bison park in Alberta, and once we were hiking and came across a group wallowing... we quietly backed out of sight. They are so big and did I mention wild? As a child we vacationed in the Smokey mountains and stupid people would feed wild bears then the bears got blamed for hurting them when the food ran out.... grrrr
ReplyDelete