Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

TO-DO Tuesday # 91









Last week I thought I had a doable list! Well, almost!


May 10- May 16

1. Make 4 Happy blocks with Greens ✅


Actually 5 Happy blocks and some HSTs  for the green Zigzag  row! 


2. Stitch down binding on Hollow Nines✅

All quilted and bound. Ready for whatever comes next!




3.  Continue stitching on  September ~Year in the Garden ❌ 
I intended to stitch while watching TV, but we started watching The Lincoln Lawyer series on Netflix and I can’t take my eyes off Manuel Garcia-Rulfo! 😆

4. Make appointment with quilter for Frames!✅ Not only did I make the appointment, but she has it in her possession!

5. Any thing else is just icing!✅ I started on a block for CiL’s May-June block drive. I’ll try to get at least 2 done . 





Next week. 
1. Finish 1 pixel block for CiL.
2. Make binding and hanging triangles for Frames.
3. Stitch on September- Year in the Garden 
4. Get top for Table Scrapes Challenge to “ready to quilt “ stage. 


I’m linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal’s. To Do Tuesday! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



7 comments:

  1. A lovely finish! I wonder if that isn't the best part of a finish--to feel free to start a new one, and whatever we want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hollow 9s quilt. Happy Block is one of my go to blocks for kids quilts. One of these days I'm going to try it with a pretty floral in the center and various reads as solids for the surrounding. Yours look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your hallow nine patch, so collorfull and happy, congrats for a beautifully finish. I'll look for The Lincoln Lawyer series on Net Just because I am courious about Manuel Garcia-Rulfo LOL
    Have a great week, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollow 9s looks wonderful, Judy! I really love the green border. I thought the Lincoln Lawyer series would be a good one - I've always liked those books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish, Judy. Love the green blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that Hollow 9s quilt, and your greens are really pretty. I saw the Lincoln Lawyer series advertised, so now we will have to give it a try!
    Thanks for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can knit while watching TV, but not sewing or stitching. Looks like you have solid plans, good luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete