I finally got to get to some sewing of the green this week. There are lots of green projects to look at over at Angela's blog and ScrapHappy Saturday. Click on over there and take a look. Then join the Linky Party!
I sewed 5 Happy Blocks. There is one that is a bit on the olive green side, but it looked so good with the print block that I had to use it.
And there are a few HST to start the Zig ZaG row. I only want one green row in my quilt, so I'll save these pairs until the month of light and bright green and mingle them together.
I made a quick trip to the Hallmark store earlier ( 3 granddaughters have birthdays coming up) and there were several groups planting their adopt-a-planter on several corners. I love that about this town. We will have color on the corners, the community garden folks were busy in that garden too! And I am now anxious to get some tomato plants in the dirt! Come on summer!!!!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!


love the hst's and happy blocks! I was thinking about doing the same block idea...maybe RSC2023!
ReplyDeleteGreat green happy blocks. Love The one with a house and pumpkin. The zig zap will be pretty with a mix of all shades of green.
ReplyDeleteHappy blocks and zigzags, two of my favorite things! Your green scraps are awesome. Our grass is finally green here, too, hurray!
ReplyDelete