Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 21, 2022

ScrapHappy Saturday ~







There was sewing this week! Some crumb blocks were made in forest/ sage green. There’s a bit of lighter olive green too! 
From this ↑
to this👉


And a sage-ish green binding was built! 





Just a peak, I'll post more next Friday. I have company coming from Florida!!!!!!!!! I might be busy with snuggles from 2 of our great grands!



Other sewing happened too! I started assembling the blocks of Growing Up Odd. These are big 17” blocks. Sashing between the blocks, set 4 X 4. A square picnic quilt!  Row one done plus the sashing strip between row 1& 2. Row 2 is nearly complete.



I'm linking up with Angela at So Scrappy and RSC 2022. 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



6 comments:

  1. Your green crumb blocks are so pretty, Judy! Looking forward to seeing what you're doing with them. Enjoy that snuggly company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good visit time!
    Picnic quilts are fun to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about that Growing Up Odd pattern. Yours is coming along nicely. Have a great visit with family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing The reveal. Have a great time with tour great grands. The super scrap blocks looks perfect for a happy picnic event. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sneak peek is most intriguing. Can't wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete