Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Last ScrapHappy Saturday of March 2022!






I'm linking up with Angela at Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2022's ScrapHappy Saturday. 

Last week I promised the finish project I was working on for Table Scraps Challenge. Yellow, of course and with flowers. 




 Finished on my cutting table!



Even a label made!  That is a real finish!

 

Flowers in the fabric, flowers in the backing and flowers on display. I love it!





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



8 comments:

  1. What a fun table topper. I'm so impressed that you already got a label attached. Most impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just perfect on you table. Beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your label technique, Judy! I've been very lax about adding labels to my quilts recently - need to get back on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute label. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!
    I think I have a scrap of the fabric in your label background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, a burst of sunshine on your table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything with flowers is a good thing in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete