Good Morning! Hope your day is a great one! I'm sharing my likes from this week with everyone at LeeAnna's blog Not Afraid of Color. Join us in sharing your good news and checking out other participants.
WORDS:
ENTERTAINMENT:
Mr. Busy has been watching movies! I’ve been sewing and reading.
I’m reading this DNF (Did Not Finish) from 2017. I put it away! It was too depressing! I picked it up again when I finished Devoted, March 15th.
I'm enjoying it this time. It's #1 in a series. I haven't heard any reviews of the other two. Lost Roses and Sunflower Sisters. Have you?
Last night we watched a Netflix Documentary series called Animals. One was Apes, narrated by Andy Serkis. It was so interesting and the scenery so pretty. The second one was called Birds of Prey narrated by Anthony Mackie. That one was really fantastic.
TASKS:
TAXES are done……a small refund most of which was then paid back to the tax preparer!
The difference was enough to partially take us out to lunch at a new restaurant. 👍👍
So I guess we broke even. That is always our goal!
DECLUTTERING:
Four bags of clothing, taken to our second hand store. That feels good!COOKING:
I did not cook anything new, unusual or even exceptionally good this week! Some weeks are like that. You just do the usual. So not much else to mark or make note of. Always there is gratitude for just the ordinary.
SEWING:
I did have a couple of finishes this week. I'll have a post about them on Friday. Linked to Table Scraps Challenge, Finished or Not Finished Friday and probably RSC22
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


Great likes. Hurrah for donations, and cleaning up. Looks like a good book, there are just some books you start to read, and for some reason you just aren't emotionally prepared for them, but put them up and are ready to read at a later date.
ReplyDeleteGood haul of donations!
ReplyDeleteI like your Words for this week, Judy! It's definitely all in how you look at things, isn't it? I have read Lilac Girls, but didn't know it's part of a series. I'll have to look for those other books. We used to have a Pizza Ranch here - it was fun with all the choices. I'm not sure why it closed down, except it was close to one of the high schools and when the kids weren't in school because of Covid they probably lost a lot of business. Looking forward to seeing your Table Scraps!
ReplyDeleteSuper Judy to have things crossed off the list. I have several bags for the thrift store waiting and Tony just began our taxes. Pizza Ranch sounds like fun...never heard of that one. Happy stitching, eating, etc. :)
ReplyDeleteHuzzah for done taxes and decluttering. I've got to do some spring cleaning around here.
ReplyDelete