Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 17, 2022

I LIKE Thursday # 87

 Happy ☘️ St☘️ Patrick’s ☘️ Day ☘️to those who celebrate and Happy Thursday to others! 


Good Morning!  Hope your day is a great one! I'm sharing my likes from this week with everyone at LeeAnna's blog Not Afraid of Color. Join us in sharing your good news and checking out other participants. 


Entertainment:  

We finished Season 1 of  Reacher! Alan Ritchson is a hunk!  

Jack Reacher, a veteran military police investigator, has recently entered civilian life when he is falsely accused of murder.


I finished this book and rated it 5 stars! It’s a thriller if that’s your genre! 



spoiler alert ****after my signature below⬇️


Mr. Busy finished his puzzle! It’s now back in the box ready to be shared with a friend ! 



Food: I did make date bars, half a recipe. I didn’t even have quite enough dates so added raisins. They are good but not pretty! No photo!  I always have trouble with making an oatmeal crumb topping! It’s always dry!  And crumbly ( not in a good way)! 

I did not make this pi pie! 😆 But I wish I would have! 




And I practiced making Reubens for supper tonight. I found a pre package duo of sliced corned beef and Swiss, a half a loaf of marble rye and small jar of sauerkraut plus the best Thousand Island Dressing.(He prefers 1000 Island to Russian,which is classic) Mr Busy deemed my Tuesday night practice as worthy of a St Patrick’s Day do again!  So! Reubens for supper it is! 




There are lots more things to like this week, but they are ordinary. Sun shining, snow melting, a phone visit with daughter. A good dentist visit for Mr. Busy! He has an underlying condition that requires him to use an anti anxiety med + Benadryl + Nitrous Oxide gas just to get his teeth cleaned. He has a fabulous dental team!

And I’ll be stitching with a few friends this morning, I’m almost finished with the Jenny of Elefantz Year in the Garden for August! Lots of lazy daisy stitches left! And a few X details! Oh, and a couple of leaves I missed! 😊




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 












Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 

Judy


** there is a feel good ending! 😊

4 comments:

  1. Oh good - a feel good ending always makes glad I stuck it out to the end of the book! I've had many baking fails lately - brownies were this week's fail. I must have overcooked them - they're very dry. But a few seconds in the microwave and some frosting makes them edible, lol! Your Reubens do sound yummy. Enjoy your stitching day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet your reubens were yummy. I made Reuben Eggrolls. Crumb toppings, sometimes they can get overworked too. Your stitching is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! Oh yum - I adore Ruben sandwiches. I've always had it with Thousand Island dressing - I didn't know Russian dressing was the classic version. I've been meaning to start reading the Reacher series and didn't know there was a series about him, too. Thanks for all the great info and likes this week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to steal that supper sandwich idea! Sounds delicious as do date/raisin bars. Glad Mr got through his dental appointment okay and finished another great puzzle. I think I’ve read all Dean Koontz. Lovely embroidery too Judy.

    ReplyDelete