I’m linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday! I’ll quickly share my list and progress from last week.
Last weeks list was short.
1. Keep stitching on Santa Baker. ✅
Can you see my progress from last week on the right, and last night on the left?
2. Put Full Stop blocks away. ✅
3. Start to pack for our trip ! ✅
This is how I start! I sort into piles on the bed in the guest room! Lots of zippered pouches to sort into! My correspondence folder with Christmas cards, address labels and stamps! My extra prescriptions, masks, sanitizer. All the stuff for 6-8 weeks away!
Next week -November 16 - November 22
1. Work on stitching down binding and burying threads of a secret sewing project.
2. Finish stitching Santa Bakers pant legs!
3. Make zucchini bread for DS and finish some bookkeeping tasks before the weekend.
4. Change Privacy Settings on this blog. I have a troll!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Yes I can definitely see your progress on Santa Baker - so cute.
ReplyDeleteWow you are planning a nice long trip! I used to make lists and take my time and enjoyed the packing almost as much as the trip.
Thanks for joining with To Do Tuesday!
Santa looks like he's a Jolly baker! Enjoy your trip and safe travels.
ReplyDeleteI think we all have a troll on the blogs! I was just telling Mike about getting a weird comment on every post lately, and seeing the same thing on other blogs. Can you tell me what you're doing? Your Santa is filling in with the little details - that's what makes cross-stitch so amazing! Good luck getting ready for the trip, too.
ReplyDeletelove the Santa
ReplyDeleteSanta Baker is growing and it is a wonderful cross stitch pattern, Judy.
ReplyDeleteIt seems everything is prepared for a great vaccation trip.
And Zucchini bread is the best goal for the week.