These were my goals.
1. Get the NOEL banner redone.
2. Get last two red borders on the Nines and Rails or Chunky Churn Dash!
The border is on this scrappy little quilt! It’s too big for donation to Jack’s Basket, but I’ll find a place for it in the new year. (ps : and pieces for a backing are selected.)
A close up of the stitching with invisible thread. This was my second experience with that thread, and I must say, this time was a whole lot better than the first time I tried it several years ago .
And now I'm linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts!

Your Noel banner is holiday cheerful. The fabric print is classy.
ReplyDeleteA very pretty and festive hanger.
ReplyDeletelove your noel banner...i had made quite a few of them back in the 1990s...sold some, have a few left....nice pattern
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDelete