Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Tuesday To-Do. #29



Linking up with   ChrisKnits and the To-Do Tuesday Linky Party! Join us in posting your to-do list and see what others are doing this week. 


Last Week....2-23 to 3-1-21

1. Make yellow quotation marks for RSC21. Full Stop Row By Row Quilt ✅



Mine are not joined in a row yet. I may adjust the spacer pieces...this might be longer than I want.


2.  Go back and make pink hashtags for January Full Stop Row by Row. ✅



I cut fabric for  four,  there needs to be 5. 

This one is still in construction. 




3. Make something green for March. ✅



Two hollow nine patches! The one with the pin needs to be redone.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think that  Angela had peeked at my list. She selected Green for the March color for RSC21.   I know she didn’t, because she draws the whole year’s colors at the 1st of the year. It was all decided before I listed...”sew something green”! 


And this fabric was pulled and sliced up. Also I received a GREEN  jelly roll for my birthday, so I was excited to open that! 


4. Help get the Dog  puzzle to completion! ✅



It’s done, boxed back up and shared with a friend.



Next week...3.2.21 to 3.8.21

1. Decide on OMG and post to the goal setting link up, Double check that it posted! 

2. Sew more green RSC21 blocks! 

3. Put out the few March wall decorations! 

4. Keep sewing strips of green! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 






5 comments:

  1. A colorful post! Your yellow, pink and green blocks are lovely, enjoy playing with this brand new green jelly roll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun shamrock fabric! Can't wait to see what comes of it! Good luck on your list! I too happened to *just* make something from greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are cute looking scissors in the photo - white and red cute
    nice greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your greens look so fun! I'm ready to sew with green, too. Looking good, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great list and awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete