Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March 2021 Goal Setting Link Up

 



My OMG for March will be to get Heartland to the final flimsy stage, select and construct backing fabric and make an appointment with a quilter. 


This picture was taken in November 2020 before we went to California for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has been in a project box since then. I hope to have it to a quilter by the end of the month. Some of you may remember that I had trouble with the amount of fabric needed in this supposedly 3 yard quilt. There will be some seaming and making do. I hope it won't be too noticeable in the end. 





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt. I look forward to seeing what you chose for a backing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Despite the issues, it looks like a really nice quilt.

    ReplyDelete