Every Tuesday, Home Sewn By Us, gives us this forum to record a list of things we want to accomplish and to share them and check them off. No worries if they don't get accomplished. Thanks to Roseanne and Sue for this. This is my 14th link up.
Last Weeks To-Do List
Nov 3 - Nov 9
1. More Heartland Block, maybe 4? Done
2. Sew a small zipper pouch. You can't have too many! Done
3. Make Christmas fabric masks for Mr. Busy and me. Done
4. Write November OMG post and link to Elm Street Quilts. Done
1. More Heartland blocks. Maybe four?
![]() |
| October 30th there were 9 |
2. Sew a little zipper pouch.
Mostly green with a little pink.
And a cute starfish charm!
3. Make Christmas fabric masks for Mr. Busy and myself. When I asked if he would wear a Christmas fabric face mask, he looked at me like I was off my rocker..so now I have 2 new masks.
I used two different, new to me, patterns found on YouTube.






Congratulations! The fabric in one of the masks reminds me of an apron I made in grade school. Holiday fabric masks is a great gift idea.
ReplyDeleteLook at all those "dones" on your list, Judy! Way to go! Love the new zipper pouch and your Christmas masks, too. I may have to do that for us. I think Mike might wear one with Christmas fabric!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! I'm so glad you've joined us for 14 weeks. Can you believe that's 3.5 months already?! I wonder how blocks you plan to make for Hearland? I'm guessing 4x6 so only 11 more perhaps? You're over halfway there! I adore the little starfish charm pull for your zipper pouch. How do you like the new mask? I have seven already for myself but think I could make a holiday one, too. Good luck on your list this week and thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharingg this
ReplyDelete