Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #16


  

Each Tuesday, I try to participate in TO-DO Tuesday hosted at Home Sewn By Us. Roseanne and Sue give us this format to commit to and to be accountable for a to-do list! No pressure though! It’s all good! 


Last Week’s list, 

1. Continue stitching on Christmas designs. ✔️




2. Start on fabric yarn crochet rug! ✔️ 



I just barely got started! I chained 40. And then started back across, but it twisted badly, so I put it away till I was out of the car!  I did finish one that I had started a few months ago. It’s now finished! 




Well, almost! I have to tie off and weave the tail back in! 


Next week:

1 . Finish the embroidery and post OMG for November link up.

2. Start cutting hexes for the Christmas table topper. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy!! I am fascinated with your fabric rug. What size is the rug that you've finished? I just love this. I can hardly wait to see how your next rug comes along. {{Hugs}} Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Thanks so much for linking up this week and good luck with next week's goals. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My Great Grandma used to braid rugs but this is really interesting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you cut strips of fabric and then crochet them in to a rug? Sounds interesting. The one you finished looks good.

    ReplyDelete