I'm Linking up with Home Sewn by Us....Linky Party for To-Do Tuesday. Roseanne and Sue host this party to help us be accountable. I think it helps me!
This weeks TO-DO List.
October 27 - November 2
1. Make more "fabric yarn" ✔️
2. Make two more Heartland Blocks ✔️
3. Make a zip bag for a travel jewelry pouch ✔️
4. Bonus: a yellow/gold string block ✔️
#1 Fabric Yarn to crochet another rug!
That big mess became this! This will go with me on our road trip. I can crochet in the car. I cannot embroider in the car.
#3 Sew a zipper pouch for travel.
For the inside I used a tiny print that has been in my stash since I began to quilt. It's little flower buds. I bought way too much back then and have been trying to use it up. It works here.
I have been doing string block sporadically for the last year......
I need more yellow, more aqua more orange. My green and blue are mixed of light and dark. No plan as to what these will become. I also have some that are multi colors......just waiting in the wings for inspiration.
Next Weeks To-Do List
Nov 3 - Nov 9
1. More Heartland Block, maybe 4?
2. Sew a small zipper pouch. You can't have too many!
3. Make Christmas fabric masks for Mr. Busy and me.
4. Write November OMG post and link to Elm Street Quilts.
Until next time....
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy











I love your string zipper pouch, Judy - that is a fun idea! I agree, you can't have too many zipper pouches! Crocheting a fabric rug is a great idea for traveling, too. How many of those fabric balls do you need?
ReplyDeleteLots of fun little projects; the rug seems like a great one for in the car, too! Good luck on the to-do's!
ReplyDeleteThe Heartland quilt is gorgeous. Strings, I don't know why I didn't catch on to how nice that is to use up fabric. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Well, that is pretty darn clever making your own fabric yarn. I can't wait to see the crocheted rug!! Many moons ago I did a hook rug from 1" x 3" pieces of fabric. I just remember taking a strip of fabric and cutting them into small pieces. Great job on last week's list and good luck with this week's. I need to make some additional masks for myself. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteI love your Heartland blocks! Wow on making your own fabric yarn! That zipper bag is great and will come in handy when you travel! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete