Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

I Like Thursday #1

Good Morning!  I am joining my very first "I Like Thursday" at Not Afraid of Color 


I LIKE:



Pincushions beside my chair(s)!  These are the same style..How many pincushions do you have?


Flowers:   All kinds.   The Amaryllis are a favorite
 because my sister has gifted me several over the           Unusual flower shared by a friend.   It's a 
 years.                                                                                                                 Foxtail Lily!











PHOTOS OF FAMILY: shared on Facebook Especially those of water! 























WORDS:




Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Hope you'll check out all the other "I Like" posts that LeAnna has linked on her blog today. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


8 comments:

  1. I think I will leave my amaryllis in the ground this fall instead of digging them up and see if they continue to grow here, usually I dig them up and have them flower in the house - yours is the second I have seen recently that leave them outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! Welcome to the Thursday group. The Foxtail lily is gorgeous - I've never seen one like that. Your family looks like it is having fun in the pool and water - it makes me smile imagining the giggles that are accompanying that fun. I look forward to getting to know you better each week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Judy! So glad you're joining us - it's fun to see your likes! Those pincushions are cute - I have quite a few pincushions, too. They definitely come in handy! Pretty flowers, great family photos, and I love the words you shared, too. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings and welcome! Yay for your likes - I especially like the pool shot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I collect pin cushions... yours are so cool!! Those happy pool shots are summer. Your words... stunning in their impact, their reminder, their truth. I say to people, you can't touch radio waves but they're real, you can't touch feelings but they are real... these things are real and need attention paid to them. Thanks so much, great post, and we'll look forward to getting to know you more! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the I like Thursday party! Love your family photos and I actually said out loud...wow...look at those pincushions! Yes, I have some cute ones too. I've made a few and even found a couple at a craft fair last Fall. I love them ALL! I've got to look around your blog and see what you make! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first glance, I thought your pincushions were something to eat. lol Once I put a stone in my mouth because I thought it was a piece of chocolate. I may see better when I get my other cataract removed. That foxtail lily is gorgeous. I'd like to grow that in my yard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to our crazy group. I’m late with my blog reads this week so I’m catching up. You have great photo skills and I enjoyed the family shots. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete