Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Scrappy Tiny Tuesday Blocks all Caught Up PLUS

Last Sunday, I think , I cut the tiny pieces for the last pink block and 2 blue blocks. The Tiny Tuesday Blocks have been such a challenge for me! Fun, for sure, not always perfect, but so good for me!




I have not set them either straight or diagonally. I am not sure about them. The Double 9 patch, I hope to set diagonally because.....look at the center! The fabric is little angels and pink breast cancer ribbons, when you cut so small you never know what you will get, but I got an almost perfectly centered little red headed angel face peeking out at me.  I have be able to see her!



I really liked doing Libby’s block too...but am crushing on her fabrics more than mine! Teehee 😜!




I am working on a figure-it-out-as-you-go, table runner for a challenge. It is got me in a "pickle".  I don't have EQ, so graph paper is my go-to. Sigh!  It is definitely scrappy, and definitely not blue. I'll have pictures next week!

I did get my Wiggle Time top completed. That was my OMG for August. And I purchased flannel for the back. Now to get on the list for my long arm quilter. The baby is due the 2nd of October and it must be mailed. But I hope to wait to find out her name, so I can make a proper label.

I arranged the rows every witch way. See this first post.  Then I tried this way:



I even rotated the photo to see how it looked upside down:



I finally settled on this arrangement- suggested by Cynthia.  So it has the top and bottom sashings on and is ready to be quilted.

 I chose this Snuggle Flannel from JoAnn's. It has been washed and today I will piece it per the pattern instructions.





I'm linking up with Angela at Scrap Happy Saturday and I am linking up to Oh Scrap on Sunday!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy



9 comments:

  1. I love how your little blocks are coming out--nice work;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fussy cutting makes your Tiny Double 9-Patch SEW cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see what fabrics people choose for their Tiny Tuesday blocks - yours are so fun! I like the double nine patch set on the diagonal - I'll do mine that way, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are all so pretty. And your Wiggle Time quilt top looks great too. Thanks for linking up to Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've accomplished a lot! I like the Tiny Tuesday flower block. Wiggle Time is a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your TT blocks. I too loved Cynthia's fabrics. Yours turned out great too. Mine was meh. Wiggle Time is adorable and that baby will love it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun projects! LOVE that 9 patch block and setting it on point!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first block is sooo cute! I favor the wiggle time quilts that keep the same color in each column. I like your final arrangement.

    ReplyDelete