Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May OMG Goal Setting Post 5-1-19








I have been working on a Temperature Quilt. After watching Patty's progress with her hexie temperature quilt last year, I decided that I would definitely do one for 2019. Not hexies, cause I did not want to "copy", but something. And I wanted to use my stash, not purchase new fabric. So I started by building a temperature chart and selecting fabric. My OMG for January was to make a decision and get started.

I have been working on it pretty regularly. I finished January, February and March. My OMG for May will be to get the March, and April rows ( April is missing a few blocks, but I have the temperatures recorded on a spreadsheet on my iPad)  attached with the 1" black sashing. And to get the blocks for May 1 to May 21st  made and attached to each other in a row. May will be a busy month for me, but this I can do!

This is how my "quilt" looks today!


Lots of blues and aquas and turquoise. A few green are showing up in April. I am hoping May looks much more green and yellow!

Linking up with OMG Goal Setting Link Up for May at Elm Street Quilts .

Stay Busy and Stay Happy


2 comments:

  1. It was a cold start until now, I hope your quilt will be more yellow soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are doing this! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete