Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 9, 2018

Progress on projects

Happy Friday from snowy Wyoming. All week I worked on several projects, but again I don't really have a finish. I need to spray baste these cute wall hangings. The shapes are ironed to the background and ready to be machine appliqued.
ohoh, notice my striped socks! 

I hate to do it inside, but outside looks like this.
out the back door 1-9-18

 Our garage is cold and not very practical. Full of stuff and kinda dirty with wet snowy residue from the vehicles.  I may try to make some homemade basting spray.

Goose and ribbon - very 1970's

I have been stitching on this printed dishtowel that was in the craft supplies I inherited from my mother-in-law in 2012. There are 2 of them. I think I will finish them and gift them, one each to my sisters-in-law. Mr Busy has 2 younger twin sisters. I think they would like to have something that their mom was going to do and never got to finish. It very 1970's, but they are brand new.

Last of the ?? embroidered snowflakes

And the last 2 small purple snowflakes have been embroidered on my Snow Flurries flimsy.  It was ready to go to the quilter when I discovered 2 images that I had missed! OOPS!  Now the backing is pieced and I will deliver it to my favorite longarmer as soon as she is able to take it.

I am linking this post to Busy Hands Quilts, Finished or Not Friday.

Stay Busy and Stay Happy




2 comments:

  1. I really like your snowflake flimsy. I am inspired to do something like it with the bright whites and lovely purples and blues. My favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my interpretation of a pattern called Snow Flurries by Crabapple Hill. It's an older pattern....I've been at it for awhile.

      Delete