I am in Arizona this week. It's much warmer here than at home, but not shorts or capri weather. We have enjoyed our visit and tomorrow will visit the Grand Canyon. We've driven close but never taken the time to stop in the past. I am looking forward to it. I am going to try to post a photo of my Purple /lavender slab block to Scappyhappy Saturday, at So Scrappy.
So here goes.....
I have added a few more rounds, but did not get photos before I left home. You can't really tell from the pic, but the small easy chair in my sewing room is eggplant in color. Can you tell I like purple?
Ok, that is it for this post, I hope I can do the link up. I have only my Kindle here and my phone.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Judy


I love crumb blocks - so much fun and color!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are looking good. Here's hoping that you enjoyed your trip to the Grand Canyon!!
ReplyDeleteGreat purple blocks, sorry the weather was not better.
ReplyDelete