To be totally transparent I started this Friday, stitched on it Saturday and will continue today while watching the Denver Broncos football game on TV.
It’s a bit late for a welcome autumn, but it technically isn’t winter yet. So I’ll continue.
I finished THANKFUL, waiting for a frame order to be delivered.
Next up is to get these two pieces framed. And to work on this Bent Creek design. I’m anxious to start on the snowmen.
A friend in one of my quilting/stitching groups showed this at a recent gathering. I was smitten so I ordered it. There are only 4 colors, so I am going to splurge and buy the called for Weeks Works threads.
Guess that is all for me currently. Though I have a start on a chart by Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quits called Gingerbread Saltbox. I need to get that out of the ToBeFinished box.
Linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


Your Autumn stitching is coming along nicely! I can see why you had to get the snowman chart, so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHello Autumn looks great, Judy! Thankful turned out so nice - looking forward to seeing how you frame it. I can see why you fell in love with the snowman ABC - it's adorable! Lots of fun projects at your house!
ReplyDeleteWonderful seasonal projects! The snowman alphabet is really cute…I can see why it appealed to you. Enjoy all you stitching! Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDelete