Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 1, 2025

Table Scraps Challenge

 



Well,  I failed again this month. This has been a favorite challenge since its inception over at The Joyful Quilter.    I’ve let Joyful down again. My focus has been Mr. Bush’s health issues this summer. Between hospital stays, doctor’s appointments, new medications, symptomatic episodes I haven’t been in the sewing room much. September’s prompts were light blue or green and Television/Radio.  I kept thinking radio waves but kept seeing cardiac monitors. So this is what happened. 

Absolutely nothing!!  Again I apologize, Joyful. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 




3 comments:

  1. Dont beat yourself up,life happens ,I spent the whole month on one quilt to enter in a contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life just gets in the way, Judy. Of course, Mr. Busy is the priority. I hope he is doing better. Hugs to you! 🩷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Judy! There's absolutely NO REASON for you to apologize. You are in the midst of a health crisis with Mr. Busy. Please don't be concerned about not having an entry for the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge. Take care of your husband and yourself!

    ReplyDelete