Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 2, 2025

First October - I LIKE Thursday

 

 

Decided to share this from Ordinary & Happy. Maybe you can find one to be grateful for. 


I’ve taken a bit of a break from posting here with LeeAnna and Friends from not Afraid of Color. 


But this week there are a few things that I remembered to document.   Backwards from most recent to a couple of weeks ago.  Finally the Hometown Christmas quilt is done and ready to be hung at our Quilt Show this coming weekend. 


The Downtown Association has been busy decorating our street corners and planters with Fall Wonderfulness. 
These on the corner near the shop where I like to get my coffee on Thursday mornings. 






I still have green tomatoes on my lonely tomato plant. We haven’t had a frost yet. Unusual!.



My great granddaughter wanted to learn to knit. I had to brush up on my skills before I could teach her. Her recommendation was to ,”watch some YouTube Videos, Gramma”.   I did, and these are her hands. She picked it up really quickly. I’m happy. I will post the finished item, when it is completed. 



And finally, I think the doctors have finally tweaked Mr. Busy’s heart meds to be helpful. Off the BP lowering med and now on one for the NSVT Non-sustained Ventricular Tachycardia .  He is feeling much better overall. So I am deeply grateful for their continued monitoring of his heart issue and working to find a remedy. 


This is just an image from the internet, not Mr Busy’s actual strip!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 





1 comment:

  1. I like that gratitude journaling idea - I might try that! Your downtown decorations are lovely. That's so fun when cities do that! And how fun that your great-grand picked up the knitting so quickly - I bet that was a good feeling for you. So glad to hear Mr. Busy is doing better! That has got to be a relief for you after all this.

    ReplyDelete