Oct 17 2025 LeeAnna asked this question.- -
what dish would you take to a fall gathering? or which dish at a fall gathering would you reach for first?
My go-to is a cranberry jello salad. It is labor intensive, so depending on the gathering, I might opted for Pumpkin Bars. At the buffet table I would reach for a vegetable salad or scalloped corn if it was there.
Fall is definitely in the air here in Wyoming. We have crisp cool nights and nice sunny days mostly. However, yesterday morning it was very foggy. Didn’t get a picture it was dark outside.
Another thing that I like is young people that have good social skills. Do you remember the Glowing Hearts baby quilt? I blurred out the personal info.
We received a hand written Thank You card, in the mail!
And this week momma sent me a photo of the sweet girl on the quilt. I hid her identity.
Last weekend Mr Busy had some help so he was able to repair a piece of siding on our house. The first photo is the one that appeared on my Amazon account from the driver as he delivered a package. I thought it was funny, that he captured Mr Busy working.
Our grandson-in-law was a tremendous help. And now it all ready for winter. The front flower beds are so sad. Nothing got done this summer….we were preoccupied. Next year will be better.
One thing happened on Tuesday. I almost ashamed to admit. I had my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. I only have one or two pair with back pockets, so it’s not usual. It fell in the toilet. It is now drying on front of a fan. Fingers crossed it will be ok.
Oh, and last weekend Mr Busy I missed the cozy clothes for the cooler weather question. Here is a photo of my favorite flannel Jammie pants and warm slippers.
And NO! I do not wear them to Walmart! LOL!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




My mom used to make a delicious cranberry jello salad - I wonder what happened to that recipe. Pumpkin bars sound good, too! Love your fall photos - the golds of the trees here in the west are so pretty. I'm glad Mr. Busy is able to get out and do a chore like that. It's so frustrating to them when they can't do those things. Love the Amazon photo! Hope your phone is okay, too.
ReplyDeleteThat Amazon photo cracked me up. Not good about the phone, did you try putting it in a bowl of dry rice? I hear that works really well too. I love your gold trees!
ReplyDelete