Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 4, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching. May the Fourth



I’m joining Kathy and friends for Kathy’s Quilts: Slow Sunday Stitching. 


This week not much stitching was done. But today I will continue putting stitches on the octopuses on my biscornu. It really has been a slow relaxed process. But slowly you can see the 3rd octopus emerging. I am excited to get to the backstitching and then the assembly. 



If you are not familiar with a biscornu, it will look like this:



As you can see it is a design from Tiny Modernist. There are several designs on her website. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.



2 comments:

  1. I love those octopuses (octopi?), Judy! Fun color and shading. Looks like you're making great progress on this to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such darling little octopuses. I look forward to following your progress on this cutie.

    ReplyDelete