We are still sitting in a hospital room. We are 9 days post-op. I’m struggling to have things to be thankful for. We do have a a lovely view of the Long’s Peak.
But Blogger won’t open my photos. Grrrrr!.I’ll share it when I can. True we also have a view of the roof over the entry, but the Rockies are still beautiful
I guess I’m thankful for staff here at Medical Center of the Rockies and Elkhorn Rehabilitation Hospital in Casper Wy. We aren’t in Casper yet, but hopefully tomorrow. I’m glad our daughter was here with me these last 2 weeks.
I’ve had lots of messages and caring supports from my family and friends at home and online. So that’s where I am today.
I can still see your posts but can’t share photos here. I’m sure it an internet issue. Obviously the hospital had tighter security than the hotel. Tomorrow is our last night at the hotel, the I’ll be home. ❤️❤️❤️
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!
Judy


Glad to see your post, Judy! I do think hospital networks are stricter about what can be done on them than many other places. But it's okay if we can't see your photos today, just good to hear from you. I've been thinking about you and hoping that Mr. Busy's recuperation is progressing as it should. Take good care of yourself, too! 🩷
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for rehab tomorrow. Hope things go smoothly.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and praying for you and Mr. Busy.
ReplyDeleteI understand your struggle to find things to be thankful for and am not surprised you found gratitude in nature. She is so beautiful. Best wishes and prayers for you, your family and loved ones.
ReplyDeleteyou've been there a long time now, it has to be taking a toll on you. Please do what makes you feel better, we love and support you, LeeAnna
ReplyDelete