Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 13, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching 4-13-25

 I’m linking up with  Slow Sunday Stitching  hosted by Kathy’s Quilts.

Just a Quick Look at my small buffet. It was handed down to me from my mom. 

From left to right: cute treats from two very crafty, artistic sewing sisters. ⬆️ A green plaid paper bunny box with some jelly beans and a chocolate egg , and a tiny white pail with a HappyEaster sticker, filled with candy eggs. In the corner, a long legged mama rabbit with a basket of babies. ⬇️



Next: my Spring String from Lizzie Kate, a flat wooden bowl from Dollar General filled with a blown egg painted purple with bee decals, from a friend. Miss Flopsie cross stitch, a design from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin, an orange ceramic egg with a daisy on a ceramic egg cup. Painted by me when I was in my ceramic phase. Lastly, a ceramic bunny holding an egg that is a tea light candle holder. The top swivels open. It was a gift from two granddaughters when they were little. ⬇️




In the right corner another green and pink ceramic egg, a tiny felt bunny created by the same friend who made the tiny bunny candy holder. A purple hand painted Polish/Czech/Ukrainian blown egg in a wooden egg cup and a Peace Sunflower stitched  when Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022. The sunflower design is from Fat Quarter Shop and I added the Peace word. 

Are you bored yet? 


My Spring Stamp Sampler mounted on a pice of dark red gingham with added vintage rick rack and crocheted trim from an antique pillowcase . It’s hanging from a small dowel on a small transparent command hook. 


And in the corner the long legged papa rabbit holding a basket of carrots. 


Today I’ll be working on the Octopus biscornu and mounting the Pink Easter Sampler from Pinker n Punkin. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy with Hopeful. 




5 comments:

  1. Adorable how you finished the Spring Stamp Sampler. Thanks for the cute tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Easter decorations, Judy! Looks like your Spring String turned out great. You've reminded me that I have a bunny stitch from last year to fully finish. This would be the week to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Easter display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun to tour your beautiful Easter buffet, Judy. You have so many adorable handmade treasures to enjoy for the holiday . I how you finish each of your pieces and I cannot thank you enough for adding some of my designs to your decor. Mama and Papa bunnies really grabbed my heart. Have a great week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete