April’s Color is Red!
I meant to check back with So Scrappy to double check to see what the official announcement of the color told me. But, I was stitching an Easter themed project, and was almost done. Also, I had a dentist appointment April 1st and they sent me home with a prescription for an anti-viral. I had a cold sore on my lower lip. The hygienist said “no thanks”!
I have cold sores often, but this one did make me feel kind of under the weather. So I took a nap. 💤 The medicine helped a lot. I’ll go back to get my teeth cleaned on Tuesday. 😊
So this morning I discovered the color was announced as RED on April 1st. So I sewed while my cleaning lady was here.
A red potato chip block in the making.I have more red cut for another block. I’ll try to do 2 a week. My neutrals are scarce. Maybe a trip to the LQS is in order!
First I’ll post and link up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday !
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!





Your potato chip block is so pretty in red! I'm always having to go back to the LQS for neutrals. They get used up fast! Glad you got the cold sore issue resolved - that's no fun.
ReplyDeleteSo, I have a recommendation for you: try Carmex!! It's a lip balm that will hopefully give you the same relief it gives me. I started using it on the advise of my orthodontist technician (adult braces) back in around 1986, and I have had almost no 'fever blisters' since (maybe a total of five?) and I had them constantly. You need to use it like you would any lip balm for moisture--every day, and even multiple times a day. It comes in a pot and in a little regular stick. I especially use it at night because my lips get so dry. Good luck. I hope you have my same good results.
ReplyDelete