Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 23, 2025

I LIKE Thursday 25.3



Another good one from Nanea Hoffman from Sweatpants and Coffee. I need affirmation posts every now and again. Actually, I like them every day!

I’m joining up with LeeAnna and friends over at Not Afraid of Color, for inspiration and affirmation and good things to like. 

The weather has been frightful lately, and I can’t like it very well. But a good thing is, it is easy to retire to my sewing room. 


I’ve been working on Project Quiltings 2nd prompt…


I don’t own ombré colored fabric. I’m not particularly dawn to those fabric. I mean, I love the shading in the challenge meme, and I like other things ombré colored but…? So off to the www. I went. Stay tuned. 


I also baked a blueberry bread with lemon glaze this week. We haven’t tasted it yet, but it was a recipe from https://natashaskitchen.com/blueberry-bread/. We used her cranberry bread with orange glaze while we were in California, so I’m confident this will be good as well. 




While looking in kitchen drawers for something to use to zest the lemon, I ran across this gadget . It’s from Pampered Chef. Does anyone know what it is? 


Can you believe I don’t have a grater, or a microplane or a zester? Come on, even my son owns a zester!

Anyway, I remedied that problem and Amazon will deliver this week along with this book. 


The Reading List by Sarah Nisha Adams


It’s on my F2F Book Clubs Reading List for discussion in April. I’ve read The First Ladies, to be discussed in February and Remarkably Bright Creatures, our book for March. So I’m good. 

My daughter and granddaughter are coming to visit this weekend. Finger crossed for good traveling weather. 🤞. 

If you don’t see any posts this weekend, you will know why. Girl times are happening and we are busy!. 


Stay Busy and Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.  


. 





3 comments:

  1. I believe your gadget is a cheese slicer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're staying warm, Judy! Spending time in the sewing room is a good way to do that. I'll enjoy seeing what you come up with for your PQ project! That bread looks yummy. I read that book - it's a good one - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bread with glaze looks yummy! I think that's a cheese slicer. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete