Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 11, 2025

A Collection of Challenge Posts

 


This is definitely a Not Finished Friday. I’m linking up to Finished or Not Friday We’ve been on Holiday visiting our son. We arrived home at 2:30 pm Thursday. I had been thinking about Project Quilting 16.1. But didn’t start selecting fabric and cutting til Friday. 

Is a pink flying elephant a Mystical Creature?  I think so! I was inspired by the New Year’s Eve party we attended. Though no one admitted to seeing pink elephants, there was plenty of spirits to have inspired a few! 🥳






I worked all day Saturday with several breaks to get this little fun table topper finished. It’s a project using some pink stash forRainbow Scrap Challenge 2025. I’m linking up to Angela’s blog. 





To some, it may look like a girl creature. To others they may look like a famous flying elephant. But AI states…

Mythical creatures are beings with extraordinary features that appear in folklore, mythology, and cultural tales. They are also known as supernatural beings, legendary creatures, or monsters. 


So this mythical creature fits the being with extraordinary features ( those patchwork ears and pink skin) 

And he appears in cultural tales. (Don’t drink too much, you might see pink elephants)

This is my entry for Project Quilting 16.1 Mystical Creatures. Follow this link to see other participants 

entries in this fun annual event . There are some real works of art!








Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.





10 comments:

  1. Loving your pink elephant piece--beautiful job on this!! So cute and funny--and a bit tipsy I think hahaha!! The ears are fabulous-
    -hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Judy!!! Great job pulling it together so fast, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your elephant is so cute, Judy! What a great way to use up some crumb blocks. Congratulations on your quick finish for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest flying elephant! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Judy! Way to meet the RSC, too, with all those PINK scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable pink elephant ears. Just love the look on his little face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he looks like Dumbo or maybe even Horton? Very sweet and perfect for RSC Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink elephant! That would look so cute on my kitchen counter next to my new cabinet painting. I'm happy I saw this, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love him!!!! What a great idea - and great way to do this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete