Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.
I’m a bit late posting today. But I am sitting at our son’s house stitching on this while football is on in the background.
This photo shows the white on the Santa hat. In actuality it is very hard to see. I stopped in at WalMart and picked the lightest blue they had. And there wasn’t much! I’m going to try to outline the brim and the pompon with it and see how it looks.
I brought only counted cross stitch items to work on. Next there will be an entry for the Table Scraps Challenge. Rainbow / Pluses is the prompt. Wonder if I can stitch my vision? Fingers crossed.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.



When I saw what you are working on, it made me smile, because I just stitched this one, too! I have the same problem stitching with white floss on just about any background. Light blue works good as a substitute!
ReplyDeleteI've had that same issue with white on a light background. I bet the light blue works well. I'd be distracted from counted cross stitch with the view of the mountains that you have! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Judy, your Christmas Stamp is looking fabulous and your colors show up great on this end. So so pretty. I hope you enjoy every stitch and enjoy your visit with your son as well. Hugs.
ReplyDelete