Sharing with LeeAnna and friends at Not Afraid of Color
We are enjoying our stay in beautiful Siskiyou County California.
Some mornings the fog laid low in the valley!
Other days it was mostly at the base of Mt. Shasta.
then came to the front driveway.
In addition to a box of homemade fudge and a plate of cookies, we received a meat and cheese tray from our daughter
and a variety of nuts!
and a variety of nuts!
LeeAnna asked:
Dec 19th
How was Christmas done in your childhood home/family?
Our family tradition is oyster stew, ham sandwiches , Christmas cookies and fudge and package opening, then Candlelight Services at our church. Mr Busy’s family didn’t do anything special on Christmas Eve, except go to church. Their big day was Christmas Day with Dinner and gift exchange and grandparents always in attendance. We had 4 generations often.
Recently we have gone to a movie, played Rummycube, sometimes not really doing anything different.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful



What a beautiful spot! How nice to enjoy real holly berries!
ReplyDeleteLove those views - keep them coming! That looks like a beautiful tree, too. So fun to see the turkeys - that's quite a big flock. Your daughter had a great idea - we would munch on those goodies all week long!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely views. Cool looking Christmas tree - I like the sparseness.
ReplyDeleteI think my heart skipped a beat seeing the meat and cheese gift!!!
ReplyDeletepretty lights on the tree. My family was big on oysters but I never liked them so I didn't fit in. I remember seeing them floating on the milky liquid and thinking... no way! I'd love to see that part of CA
LeeAnna