Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 2, 2024

Finished or Not Friday

 


 It’s been a slow week in my sewing room. First I started to tidy up! Then I got distracted by the tall cupboards that have doors. They hid a multitude of junk.  Craft paint, stamping supples, glues of various types, colors and amounts all reside on the first shelf!  You can see I was led down a rabbit hole. I fought my way back to the surface and escaped from said sewing area. I cleaned a bathroom instead. 


I did finally quilt and bind this small placemat. It will go to our local Meals on Wheels. Behind is the similar one I showed last week! 




Today, after a birthday celebration for my old boss, I hope to start on some orange scraps!


Some possiblities!!


I’m linking up with Finished or Not Friday hosted by Alycia Quilts. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful 



3 comments:

  1. Love your Meals on Wheels butterfly placemats! Looking forward to your orange creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two pretty butterfly placemats! I like that layout you used. Looks like you have some fun orange scraps to play with, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute placemats!!! and your orange scrap bag - I love that = enjoy digging in!

    ReplyDelete